Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My Life is my Sundance from Harvey Arden & Others

harvey@harveysplace.net
to harveyarden
show details 8:57 pm (3 hours ago)


CENSORED: 'My Life is My Sundance' theater photos_

http://bsnorrell.blogspot.com/2007/03/my-life-is-my-sundance-theater-photos.html


For any of you who don't know her, Brenda Norrell was on staff as a main
reporter for many years with Indian Country Today until they started
censoring her articles. Then she became freelance. She is widely read
and highly respected among the NA communities throughout the country for
her honesty as well as her willingness to do an expose'.

It was very nice of her to post the play pictures and my review on her new
website.

just thought you'd all like to know it was out there.

-Stephanie Schwartz
silvrdrach@aol.com

No comments: