Friday, June 11, 2010

5-31-10 MemorialDayTribute_MotherEarth_1stPeople_Vets

5-31-10 MemorialDayTribute_MotherEarth_1stPeople_Vets

Archive enjoy! 5/31/2010 9:00 PM - 2 hrs



In honor of Mother Earth who is really showing signs of our wear & tear, I have some music & am even debuting a poem dedicated to her called Bayou Mermaid Prayer with a music bed(excerpt) by Majorie de Muynck(Pulse/In the Key of Earth). I will also feature music that will have messages from Native Americans & Non-Natives as like that have to do with Indigenous people who have passed on & also songs that honor our Veterans. This is a test show...be for warned! I used ITUNES to create MP3's & uploaded them from there....I haven't done a show prep that way before....but got my MACbook now( thanks Michael Kickingbear Johnson of Indigenous People's Music)....I am fired up about this Oil Spill, so you will hear alot of "WAKE UP" music. Hope you enjoy the show, please leave a comment & if you want source music links, please feel free to email me: robin.carneen@gmail.com

No comments: