Sunday, November 9, 2008

Good night all! I am going to have a busy week-blessings ALL

Good night all! I am going to have a busy week-blessings ALL

Photobucket

Winter Moon & I say goodnight!

Photobucket

Remember our Veterans Please.....

Photobucket

I will let you all know if I have a chance to do my Honoring Our Veteran's Show on this week- it will be a blogtalk and a rebroadcast of a past KSVR program I have shared before...I think you will all like it alot! It will be a after 9pm show one of these nights this week PST...but it will be archived if you can't catch it that late...I have free cell mins after 9pm and weekends...but ran out of steam this weekend & Mom's in Oregon...sooo- yeah, we'll catch up!

Photobucket

Take care you all!

Photobucket

We remember you Lori as well!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Please check out the Music Video I did with the TYMMC youth filmmakers last year...with our very own Hoop Dancer Javier Gonzalez:(Special thanks to local artist Andrew Morrison for the artwork too!)

http://www.nwic.edu/tulalipff/films.php

Honoring Our Veterans

First Name: Tulalip Youth
Last Name: M.M.C
Phone: 360-651-3400
E-Mail: tetawin38@yahoo.com
Title: T.Y.M.M.C
Genre: Music video
Producer: T.Y.M.M.C
Director: T.Y.M.M.C
Year: 2007
Length: 7:21:29mins
Country: USA
Synopsis: Native American Music Video
"Honoring Our Veterans"
Filmed on location in the Cascades of Washington State and the Skagit Valley River Plains.

Javier Gonzalez is a Kickapoo-Mayan Hoop Dancer and danced to Eagle Warrior\'s drum song, Eagle Heart, to honor all veteran's especially those from the Tulalip Tribes.

Starring: Javier Gonzalez
Skagit Valley Eagles
Website: www.nwic.edu/tulalip
Notes: T.Y.M.M.C: We are a Youth Multi-Media Club based at the Tulalip Boys and Girls Club, collaborating with the Tulalip Film Club.

No comments: